July 05, 2012

Digital Cameras in the Budget Range

Hi everyone,

I am posting this one related to digital cameras.

In India most of the users wants the camera just for occasional purpose.

Example: For outing, Home functions etc.

For those basic needs, we can have a budget camera.

These are my opinion on the current cameras in Nikon, Canon and Sony

I think these are best cameras in mid range ..

Below Rs. 5000

Nikon Coolpix L23

Canon Powershot A1200

Below Rs. 6000

Nikon Coolpix L26

Canon A3200 IS

Sony W520

I decided the camera based on the resolution (megapixel) and optical zoom. I don't to go in-depth in deciding the basic camera.

Send your feedback and comments to psrdotcom@gmail.com

Featured Post

Java Introdcution

Please send your review and feedback to psrdotcom@gmail.com