May 21, 2013

Flickr Upgrades photo limit to 1 GB from 200 active photos and better looking UI

Dear friends,

Its very good news for all photo uploading fellows. I had been using flickr since 2006 but limiting the photos 200 only stopping me to think about flickr again. Now flickr has been upgraded and better user interface update as well.

I have got all my uploaded photos in my account back. Happy :)

Please find the updated flickr account details

Free Account:
1 GB of photos (Each photo size should be < 200MB)
1080p Video can be uploaded
3 min video playback is possbile
Ads will be displayed

Pro Account:
Unlimited photo uploads
Unlimited video uploads
No Ads will be displayed

Hope, flickr will be back again as before.

Please send your feedback and comments to psrdotcom@gmail.com

No comments:

Featured Post

Java Introdcution

Please send your review and feedback to psrdotcom@gmail.com