December 12, 2013

Tatkal Passport Application required documents to apply in Hyderabad

Dear all,

I tried to apply tatkal in Hyderabad passport office with the documents specified in passportindia.gov.in. But when I reached after making an appointment, they said "Annexure F" is mandatory in Andhra Pradesh.

I was surprised, How come a normal person without any contacts of higher officials of State and Central government can apply for passport in tatkal mode??

The mediators will take around 5K and they will give this "Annexure F". That's cheating. I don't want to do that. Then eventually I have applied in normal mode. I don't know when I will get this. Mostly within one month of time, I should get my passport.


Lets see what happens.


If you are applying for passport in Normal mode then, you just need 2 documents.
  1. Residence Proof
  2. SSC Certificate
These two documents are enough to apply for a passport

If you are applying in tatkal mode, you need
  1. Residence Proof
  2. SSC Certificate
  3. Annexure F
  4. Annexure I
  5. Driving License (Alternates Avail in passport india website)
  6. PAN Card (-do-)
  7. Aadhaar Card (-do-)
So, concluding this note by saying that, apply passport in tatkal if you know some higher officials as per Annexure F.

No comments:

Featured Post

Java Introdcution

Please send your review and feedback to psrdotcom@gmail.com